Saturday, May 10, 2008

happy birthday betsy wetsy...
never mind that we hardly got along when we were kids
(don't get me wrong though, we had alot of laughs too!)
i used to break your glasses cause i was jealous and wanted some, i would cut your barbies hair cause i wanted mine to stay pretty, i would color on your feet and legs while you were sleeping cause i thought it was funny, and i would 'borrow' your clothes after you went to school...
but you were always my best friend no matter how we treated each other...
i wouldn't trade you for the world... i'm glad that i have you!
and it was the little things that we did that made the memories...
like putting on all our shirts and walking down the street.
i love you sister!

6 comments:

Mickell Gehret said...

Happy birthday Betsy! That is such a cute post! You two are beautiful!

Natalie. said...

Richie and I just read all the little snippets in your left column. Your daughter is a hoot! We were both laughing so hard. . . particularly about the bloody nose. How do kids come up with this stuff??

betsy said...

Thanks Moll. I really love that picture of us in all of our clothes. So young and carefree. Love you!!

Nic & Trudi said...

Happy Birthday Betsy!!! Talking about all that stuff when you guys were little brought back memories of growing up. Like all my birthday parties at the hotel pool and having you guys babysit us. Good times!!

Jennelle said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Betsy!!! Ha! I love the back in the day photos. Tell Besty that I feel her pain. I was always picked on as the youngest child too. Those darn mean older siblings. But you're right, they make some of the best memories that we laugh at now. =o)

Unknown said...

I love what you wrote about putting on all your clothes! That's so funny!