now i think that is pretty good!
Copy the list below and bold all of the ones you have done.
1. Touched an iceberg
2. Slept under the stars
3. Been a part of a hockey fight
4. Changed a baby’s diaper
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Swam with wild dolphins
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a tarantula
10. Said “I love you” and meant it
11. Bungee jumped
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game (Lakers vs Jazz in this years playoffs)
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the Statue of
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
20. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Bet on a winning horse
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Taken an ice cold bath
28. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Ridden a roller coaster
31. Hit a home run
32. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
33. Adopted an accent for fun
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Felt very happy about your life, even for just a moment
36. Loved your job 90% of the time
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Watched wild whales
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Gone on a midnight walk on the beach
41. Gone sky diving
43. Ever bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
45. Bench-pressed your own weight
46. Milked a cow
47. Alphabetized your personal files
48. Ever worn a superhero costume
49. Sung karaoke
50. Lounged around in bed all day
51. Gone scuba diving
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Done something you should regret, but don’t
56. Visited the
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Been in a movie
60. Gone without food for 3 days
61. Made cookies from scratch
62. Won first prize in a costume contest
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Been in a combat zone
65. Spoken more than one language fluently
66. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
67. Bounced a check
68. Read - and understood - your credit report
69. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
70. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
71. Called or written your Congress person
72. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
73. Walked the
74. Helped an animal give birth
75. Been fired or laid off from a job
76. Won money
77. Broken a bone
78. Ridden a motorcycle
79. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
80. Hiked to the bottom of the
81. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
82. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
83. Eaten sushi
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read The Bible cover to cover
86. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
87. Gotten someone fired for their actions
88. Gone back to school
89. Changed your name
90. Caught a fly in the air with your bare hands
91. Eaten fried green tomatoes
92. Read The Iliad
93. Taught yourself an art from scratch
94. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
95. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
96. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
97. Been elected to public office
98. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
99. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
100. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
101. Had a booth at a street fair
102. Dyed your hair
03. Been a DJ
104. Rocked a baby to sleep
105. Dropped a cat from a high place to see if it really lands on all fours
106. Raked your carpet
107. Brought out the best in people
108. Brought out the worst in people
109. Worn a mood ring
110. Ridden a horse
111. Carved an animal from a piece of wood or bar of soap
112. Cooked a dish where four people asked for the recipe
113. Buried a child
114. Gone to a Broadway (or equivalent to your country) play
115. Been inside the pyramids
116. Shot a basketball into a basket
117. Danced at a disco
118. Played in a band
119. Shot a bird
120. Gone to an arboretum
121. Tutored someone
122. Ridden a train
123. Brought an old fad back into style
124. Eaten caviar
125. Let a salesman talk you into something you didn’t need
126. Ridden a giraffe or elephant
127. Published a book
128. Pieced a quilt
129. Lived in an historic place
130. Acted in a play or performed on a stage
131. Asked for a raise
132. Made a hole-in-one
133. Gone deep sea fishing
134. Gone roller skating
135. Run a marathon
136. Learned to surf
137. Invented something
138. Flown first class
139. Spent the night in a 5-star luxury
140. Flown in a helicopter
142. Sang a solo
143. Gone spelunking
144. Learned how to take a compliment
145. Written a love-story
146. Seen Michelangelo’s David
147. Had your portrait painted
148. Written a fan letter
149. Spent the night in something haunted
150. Owned a St. Bernard or Great Dane
151. Ran away
152. Learned to juggle
153. Been a boss
154. Sat on a jury
155. Lied about your weight
156. Gone on a diet
157. Found an arrowhead or a gold nugget
158. Written a poem
159. Carried your lunch in a lunchbox
160. Gotten food poisoning
161. Gone on a service, humanitarian or religious mission
162. Hiked the
163. Sat on a park bench and fed the ducks
164. Gone to the opera or ballet
165. Gotten a letter from someone famous
166. Worn knickers
167. Ridden in a limousine
168. Attended the Olympics
169. Can hula or waltz
170. Read a half dozen Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys books
171. Been stuck in an elevator
172. Had a revelatory dream
173. Thought you might crash in an airplane
174. Had a song dedicated to you on the radio or at a concert
175. Saved someone’s life
176. Eaten raw whale
177. Know how to tat, smock or do needlepoint
178. Laughed till your side hurt
179. Straddled the equator
180. Taken a photograph of something other than people that is worth framing
181. Gone to a Shakespeare Festival
182. Sent a message in a bottle
183. Spent the night in a hostel
184. Been a cashier
186. Joined a union
187. Donated blood or plasma
188. Built a campfire
189. Kept a blog
190. Had hives
191. Worn custom made shoes or boots
192. Made a PowerPoint presentation
193. Taken a Hunter’s Safety Course
194. Served at a soup kitchen
195. Conquered the Rubik’s cube
196. Know CPR
197. Ridden in or owned a convertible
198. Found a long lost friend
199. Helped solve a crime
200. Responded to a NJP newsletter
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
now i think that is pretty good!
Monday, July 28, 2008
but i think kasey got the best anniversary present ever!
i saw the 'little fella' right off...
kasey didn't and the doc was trying to get
measurements before he let on what it was.
so in this first clip i was trying to hint to kasey
what it was and to take a 'closer' look...
then he finally got it... sorry that the video isn't that great
and i feel bad that i cut off the best part at the end...
kasey was so stoked and pretty much dancing... and i missed it!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
for new parents
( found this in an old edition of fit pregnancy mag)
warning for owners of xy model! do not attempt to actually bounce baby.
a fuel line (ubc) connects model to host unit. only a licensed representative should disconnect cord. product should operate as a cordless unit for the duration of its lifetime. batteries should not be inserted into baby.
do not use baby to block heating or cooling vents.
do not store foreign objects in baby's openings.
do not attempt to fold or compress baby into small spaces.
*for the first six months, power source can be sustained with fda-approved formula (not included) or unpasteurized calcium and vitamin d source provided by mother unit.
*when programing and communicating with baby, exaggerate and articulating language with movement, as when talking with a foreigner, is recommended.
*baby will not become self-cleaning for at least two years. it is recommended that porous surface be wiped at least twice a day and whenever leakage occurs. unit may be lubricated using baby lotion, diaper cream or other nontoxic solvent.
problem baby won't shut down.
try producing melodic and somniferous sound waves and reposition unit using a pendulum motion.
problem baby leaks and discharges.
try changing vacuum-sealed disposal bag (not included)
problem baby is not desired make and model.
try living with this common problem. do not try to change gender of model by attaching or removing x or y parts.
problem baby does not resemble father unit.
try calling local service center for confirmation of compatible programming code. or skip previous step and get over it.
warranty and limitations of liability
Sunday, July 20, 2008
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, leave a memory anyway!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
if you have no idea where it is, like i did, its out be elko...
tucked away by the ruby mountains.
it was so nice there and rapidly fell in love with the place!
since they had seen each other!
we had to take kona with us cause of his ear infection,
so while we were hanging outside watching jord and ramsey play
the dogs, kona and ruger, were going wild having a blast and spending most of
their day in the kiddie pool.
ramsey has a roll of money tucked in the gas cap of this little car
because her mom says that all they do is put money into the
gas tank of their car... so rams does just the same.
we thought that was so funny!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
moody evenings and my angelina jolie chest...
but its when we are all done doing something
that i remember the camera.
bad molly.... so not like me.
that kasey would get worked...
playing basketball in our pool during the day and
floated by night watching the stars.
now how could i have not gotten a picture of kasey doing that!
(which i did get a picture of)
with his hands on his hips, his towel down by his feet,
while these balloons hovered around the neighboring fields.
or maybe it was his pyrotechnics that made him all giddy while putting on a
firework show for jord and the neighborhood kids last friday
and going to the big firework show at sugarhouse park
that jord slept through after being supper cranky all evening.
but what ever it is that is going on here in our home...
i am in a complete daze.
oh and i did get some pictures of the new do that i gave kasey...
his jock-hoc, that lasted oh... about 5 min...
and get back in to 'remembering' to use my camera.... k?